Coralite Pain Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritation develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 year of age: do not use, consult a doctor
- For easy applications: partially peel back protectice film and apply exposed patch to site of pain.
- Carefully remove remaining film while pressing patch to skin for secure adhesion.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.