Footworks Maximum Strength Cracked Heel Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- consult a doctor in the case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• first aid to help reduce the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• first aid for the temporary relief of pain in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.