Jakemans Peppermint Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever ,headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.