Konsyl Overnight Relief Senna Prompt Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Allergy Alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over 2 weeks
- you fail to have a bowel movement or have rectal bleeding. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.