Quality Choice Nighttime Severe Cold And Cough Honey Lemon Infused With Chamomile And White Tea Flavors
Quality Choice Nighttime Severe Cold And Cough Honey Lemon Infused With Chamomile And White Tea Flavors Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take - more than 6 packets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount - with other drugs containing acetaminophen - 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription and nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease - heart disease - high blood pressure - thyroid disease - glaucoma - diabetes - trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland - a breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma, or chronic bronchitis - cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) - cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- symptoms do not get better or worsen
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.