Sorbet Homecare Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- This is a fluoride preventive treatment gel, not a toothpaste. Read directions carefully before using.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Home Care is a stable fluoride gel for home use.
- Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.