Get email alerts and dashboard notifications when your medications are recalled by the FDA.
Or login with:
There are currently no manufacturer details available.
Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily.
Children under 12years, consult physician before use.
How to apply:
• Clean and dry affected area
• Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
• Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
• Wash hands with soap after applying patch
• Reseal pouch containing unused patches