Get email alerts and dashboard notifications when your medications are recalled by the FDA.
Or login with:
There are currently no manufacturer details available.
- Open package.
- Wet hands, forearms and sponge with water.
- Clean under nails with nail cleaner. Nails should be maintained with a 1 millimeter free edge.
- Scrub thoroughly for 3 minutes with sponge, paying particular attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces.
- Rinse and repeat scrub. Discard nailcleaner and sponge after use.
- Rinse hands and forearms with running water.