A3441-22 Spinal 22g Quincke Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
To reduce the risk of fire, PREP CAREFULLY:
- do not use 26-mL applicator for head and neck surgery
- do not use on an area smaller than 8 in. x 10 in. Use a small applicator instead.
- solution contains alcohol and gives off flammable vapors
- do not drape or use ignition source (e.g., cautery, laser) until solution is completely dry (minimum of 3 minutes on hairless skin; up to 1 hour in hair).
- avoid getting solution into hairy areas. Wet hair is flammable. Hair may take up to 1 hour to dry.
- do not allow solution to pool
- remove solution-stained material from prep area
- on patients with known allergies to iodine or any other ingredients in this product
- on open wounds, on mucous membranes, or as a general skin cleanser
- in infants less than 2 months old due to the risk of excessive skin irritation and transient hypothyroidism
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious injury if permitted to enter and remain. If contact occurs, flush with cold water right away and contact a doctor.
- to avoid skin injury, care should be taken when removing drapes, tapes, etc…applied over film
- use with caution in women who are breast-feeding due to the potential for transient hypothyroidism in the nursing newborn
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitization or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. On rare occasions, use of this product has been associated with skin blistering.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
There is currently no usage information available for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.