A4148 Nerve Block Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
To reduce the risk of fire, Prep Carefully:
- solution contains alcohol and gives off flammable vapors
- avoid getting solution into hairy areas. Hair may take up to 1 hour to dry. Wet hair is flammable.
- do not drape or use ignition source (e.g., cautery, laser) until solution is completely dry (minimum of 3 minutes on hairless skin; up to 1 hour in hair).
- do not allow solution to pool
- remove wet materials from prep area
Do not use
- on patients with known allergies to chlorhexidine gluconate or isopropyl alcohol
- for lumbar puncture or in contact with the meninges
- on open skin wounds or as a general skin cleanser
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
There is currently no usage information available for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
CHLORAPREP ONE-STEP (chlorhexidine gluconate and isopropyl alcohol) solution
[CareFusion 213 LLC]