Aape Continuous Renewal Serum Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this product, stop using it immediately. If the symptoms get worse, you need to consult a dermatologist.
1) In case of having problems such as red spots, swelling, itching or irritation during using this product,
2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part where you put this product, which is exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Indication and Usage:
1. Always keep a tight lid after use.
2. Do not put it in extremely hot or cold places or where exposed to direct sunlight.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.