Abridge Cold Sore Treatment Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only: Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Use only as directed.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For treatment of cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lips
- Helps relieve the symptoms of itching, burning and pain associated with cold sores/fever blisters in just one day
- Relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters
- First aid to help protect against infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and sores
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.