Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN: It is important for patients to store and dispose of Adiposix BIOfrequency Chips out of the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Application to broken or infl amed skin, although not tested, may result in higher blood concentrations from increased absorption.
- Adiposix BIOfrequency Chip is only recommended for use on intact skin.
- The most common adverse reactions are application site reactions, including dermatitis, itching or scaling. These tend to be dose-limiting and diminish with time. Long-term safety is unknown.
- Pregnancy: the safety of Adiposix BIOfrequency Chip has not been established during pregnancy.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Adiposix BIOfrequency Chip is used for the temporary management of appetite and weight.
Remain hydrated: The Adiposix BIOfrequency Chip performs optimally when the body is adequately hydrated and contains normal levels of electrolytes such as calcium, sodium, potassium, and magnesium.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.