Advance Acne Care Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Do not use if label seal is broken prior to purchase.Keep swabs in original container when not in use. Treatment Swabs have a red color band.
- Use Cleansinh swab to cleanse the skin throughly before applying medication.
- Hold the swab vertically, with the color ring band tip upwards.
- Bend the tip at the color band to one side until it snaps. Medicine will flow to theother end.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily. Discard swab after use.
- Each swab can be used on multipe pimples.
- Because excesssive drying of the skin may occur start with1 application daiky then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed, or as direcvted by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every othr day.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.