Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
• For external use only. Use only as directed.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use in combination with any external heat source.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or use in combination with any bandage, wrap, stocking or similar device or garment.
- Do not use if allergic to Menthol.
Stop use and consult physician if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.
Stop use if itching to excessive skin irritation occurs.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For temporary relief of aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with, simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.