Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
a persistant cough may be sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
DO NOT USE
If a child is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug that contains MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid deases
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor before use if:
- your child gets nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- non-narcotic cough suppreassant which temporarily calms due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with common cold
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressur
- helps lossen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.