Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Warnings: (keep the product box for all Warnings and Directions).
Allergy alert: do not sue this product if adult or child has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
- More than directed
- For more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
- On children under 12 years of age unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain or redness does not go away.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Redness or swelling is present.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses for the temporary refief of pain due to toothaches and sore gums in adults and children 12 years of age and older
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.