Anti-diarrheal Loperamide Hcl Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age (see Other information )
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Traveler's Diarrhea
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.