Anti-itch Maximum Strength Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- condition gets worse
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.