Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- if you are taking other acetaminophen products
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- reduction of fever
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.