April Bath And Shower Warm Vanilla Sugar Scented Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only. Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If swallowed, consult a physician
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use in combination with any other external analgesic products..
- Do not use with any bandage, wrap, stocking or similar device or garment.
If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue and consult a physician.
Stop use and consult a physician if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritations.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.