Auroflu Flu And Sore Throat Warming Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses (180 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- in a child under 4 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves
- minor aches and pains
- minor sore throat pain
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily reduces fever
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.