Auroflu Night Time Severe Cold And Cough Warming Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses (180 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- to make a child sleepy
- if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with any other acetaminophen containing products. This may lead to an overdose, which may cause liver damage. (see overdose warning)
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- redness or swelling is present
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves
- minor aches and pains
- minor sore throat pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itchy nose or throat
- temporarily reduces fever
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.