Auromucus – Childrens Multi-symptom Cold Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Avoid foods or beverages that contain caffeine
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- your child gets nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious illness.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep
- nasal congestion due to a cold
- stuffy nose
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.