Aurophen Childrens Pain And Fever Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor.
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.