Auroquil Severe Cold And Flu Nighttime Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion & pressure
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- cough to help you sleep
- minor aches & pains
- sore throat
- runny nose & sneezing
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.