Aurozzil Nighttime Sleep-aid Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- Do not use this product with an antihistamine and/or cough suppressant
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.