Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
- in large quantities, particulary ove raw surfaces or blistered areas
- other than directed by a doctor
- on open wounds or damaged skin
- with a bandage to cover the surface
- for longer than 5 consecrutive days
Ask a doctor before use if used for children under 12.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep ou rof reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poinson Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
There is currently no usage information available for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.