Avant Original Instant Hand Sanitizer Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME.
- Keep away from eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water and then seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, drink large amounts of water and seek medical attention.
- Avoid contact with face and broken skin. If contact occurs, flush with water.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use. If condition persists, consult a physician.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For hand sanitizing when soap and water are not available.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.