Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For External Use ONLY
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
- Redness or excessive skin irritation occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- Aches and pain from overexertion
- Muscle cramps
- Simple backache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.