Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- In radiation therapy, AVO CreamTM Topical Emulsion may be applied as directed by the treating physician. Do not apply 4 hours prior to a radiation session.
- Do not apply AVO CreamTM Topical Emulsion to dermal grafts until after the graft has successfully taken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
AVO CreamTMTopical Emulsion is indicated for use in:
- Full Thickness Wounds, Pressure Sores, Dermal Ulcers including Lower Leg Ulcers
- Superficial Wounds
- 1st and 2nd Degree Burns, including Sunburns
- Dermal Donor and Graft Site Management
- Radiation Dermatitis
- Minor Abrasions
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.