B Bind Rejuvenating Neoendorphin Mask Pack Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use in the following cases(Eczema and scalp wounds)
Due to the use of this druf if rash, irritation, itching and symptopms of hypersnesitivity occur dicontinue use and consult ypur phamacisr or doctor
If in contact with the eyes, wash out thoroughty with water If the symptoms are servere, seek medical advice immediately
This product is for exeternal use only. Do not use for internal use
Storage and handling precautions
If possible, avoid direct sunlight and store in cool and area of low humidity
In order to maintain the quality of the product and avoid misuse
Avoid placing the product near fire and store out in reach of children
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
1. Soothe your skin with skin lotion after facial cleansing.
2. Draw out the mask from the packet and unfold.
3. Peel off the film
4. Attach the bald side to face and remove the transparent film on the outer part.
5. Enjoy your ordinary life with attached mask after 20~30 minutes.
6. Pat your face for absorbing the essence into the skin.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.