Baby Teething Plus Tooth Support Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash, or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- As with all medications, it is important to ensure that your child’s medical professional is aware of the use of this product.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
According to the homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product:
- temporarily relieve restlessness & irritability due to painful gums
- support dental development
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Baby Teething Plus Tooth Support Manufacturers
Login To Your Free Account