Bac Hp Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
• Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this
medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is
consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness
reported to be associated with aspirin.
Stomach Bleeding Warning:This product contains nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory dugs (NSAIDs), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
• are age 60 or older
• have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others.
• Take more or for a longer time than directed
Allergy Alert-Do not use:
• if you are allergic to aspirin or any other salicylates
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain
Do not use:
• with any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask doctor before using if you have:
• upset stomach or stomach pain
• bleeding problems
• high blood pressure
• heart or kidney disease
• taken a diuretic
• reached age 60 or older
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or
• taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
• pain or fever persists or gets worse
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
• you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves pain dut to: headache, muscular aches, cold, minor pain of arthritis. Temporarily reduces fever
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.