Bene Patch Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply on open wounds or damaged skin.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician before use.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For temporary relief of pain associated with minor cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritations
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.