Bio-b Kids Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- ask your doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Do not use If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you
do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI;
ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Stop Use and ask a doctor if
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur or are accompanied by fever and rash or persistent headache. These may be symptoms of a serious condition.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause excitability especially in children
- may cause drowsiness, alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverage while taking this product
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F). Tamper evident by imprinted heat seal under cap. Do not use if there is evidence of tampering
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if seal under cap (or cello-band over cap) is torn, broken or missing.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.