Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor before use if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Do not use:
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs of depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Store at room temperature 15 - 30 degrees celsius (59 - 86 degrees farenheit)
- Tamper evident feature Do not use if seal under cap is torn, broken or missing.
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.