Biogtuss Tr Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Do not use this product if you are taking a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's Disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a health professional.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms are accompanied by fever, rash, persistent headache, or excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough and congestion do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever or symptoms tend to recur.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with a cough, the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- loosens nasal congestion
- thin bronchial secretions
- drain bronchial tubes
- cough and coughing and calms the cough control center
- make coughs more productive
- clears stuffy nose
- clear nasal passageways
- shrinks swollen membranes
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.