Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than a week, tends to reoccur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor
- May cause or aggravate constipation
- If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
Do not Use
- For persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phelgm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor
- If you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath, children who are taking other drugs, unless directed by a doctor.
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you
do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI;
ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
If you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if seal under cap (or cello-band over cap) is torn, broken or missing.
Warning:Phenylketonuric. Contains 17 mg of Phenylalanine per 5 mL (one teaspoonful dose).
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.