Biospec Dmx Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with cold
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make cough more productive
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.