Biotpres Pediatric Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you
do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI;
ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Do not Use
- In a child under 2 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if your child
- gets nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.. These could be signs of a serous condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Tamper evident by imprinted heat seal under cap. Do not use if there's evidence of tampering.
Warning:Phenylketonuric. Contains 5 mg of Phenylalanine per 5 mL (one teaspoonful dose).
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.