Blanctis Clinic Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
1) do not use on patient with sensitive to carbamide peroxide
2) do not use on patient with oral infection
3) no to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 18 years old
4) to be used under the supervision of a dentist
5) do not swallow this medication
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
1) gingival and general oral health should be confirmed before treatment
2) brush and floss your teeth. the whitening gel is the most effective with clean teeth
3) follow your dentist's instructions on how to load gel into your custom whitening tray. use no more than 1/3 to 1/2 of the syringe or one bulb per tray. if significant sensitivity occurs, stop treatment and consult dentist
4) insert whitening tray in the mount over the teeth. seat the tray firmly against the teeth. remove excess gel with clean finger or soft toothbrush. rinse twice. do not swallow rinsed gel
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.