Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
Do not use on
- broken skin.
- large areas of the body.
When using this product,
- Apply to affected areas only
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes/eye area, lips, mouth and nostrils. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
- Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. Only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases.
If swallowed, seek medical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
A unique oil-free, color-free benzoyl peroxide gel that helps to gently clear blemishes, blackheads and spots. Also contains our moisturizing Bio-Maple compound, which helps prevent skin from becoming excessively dry.
■ Helps treat acne.
■ Dries up acne pimples.
■ Helps prevent new acne pimples.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.