Blue Gel Pain Relieving Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
● temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
● arthritis ● simple backache ● strains ● sprains
● provides cooling penetrating relief
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.