Boy Butter Desensitizing Lubricant Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision.
- If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use
- If symptoms persist, consult a physician
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation
- For temporary male genital desensitization, helping to slow the onset of ejaculation
- Helps in temporarily slowing the onset of ejaculation
- For reducing oversensitivity in the male in advance of intercourse
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.