Bronchial Cough Therapy Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN.
- This product is a not a fast acting (rescue) inhaler.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience worsening symptoms.
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients provide temporary relief of symptoms of Bronchial Cough such as: • coughing • mucous build-up • chest tightness and • chest soreness after diagnosis by a physician.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.