Broncomar Maximum Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Do not use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)( certain drugs for depression , psychiatric conditions, or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- if you do not know if your prescription drug contains on MAOI ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- if you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath unless directed by a doctor
- avoid alcoholic beverages while you are taking this product
Ask the doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask the doctor if
- Nervoisness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be sign of a serious condition
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.
- Teporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.