Burberry Burberry Cashmere Long-lasting Flawless Soft-matte Foundation Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Camel No.42
Burberry Burberry Cashmere Long-lasting Flawless Soft-matte Foundation Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Camel No.42 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
• you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
• symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
• cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.