Burberry Burberry Cashmere Long-lasting Flawless Soft-matte Foundation Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Ochre Nude No.12
Burberry Burberry Cashmere Long-lasting Flawless Soft-matte Foundation Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Ochre Nude No.12 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- A transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and call a doctor
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present or irritation develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For the temporary relief of minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.