Callus Removal Foot Pack Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Callus Removal Foot Pack is not suitable for patients with Glucose -6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD), pregnant woman, Reye's syndrome, patients intolerant to salicylate or diabetic patients.
- Avoid prolonged and excessive use on large area of body or on broken or inflamed skin. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth or other mucous membrane.
- If there is any redness, swelling, itchiness, inflammation or other symptoms of the skin, please stop using it.
- keep out of direct sun light and high temperature.
- Use immediately after opening .This is the disposable merchandise. Dispose the foot packs after use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Braphy 7 days Callus removal foot pack is the gentle solution to remove callus. Formulated with several natural fruit acids, it can penetrate in to the dead skin cells and separate the dead skin from the healthy skin to reveal smooth feet
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.